There are only 2 items for this section
Summarize Written Text (10 minutes)
- Strictly only 1 full stop at the end of the sentence or you will lose marks.
- Capitalise the first word of the sentence.
- The best answer is usually around 30 words. ( Min 5 words, Max 70 words)
- Be mindful of Spellings, Plurals, and Pronunciations.
- Concentrate on Topic Sentences, Repeated words.
- No examples, Reasons and Illustrations needed.
- Pay attention on the last paragraph
- Time manage – 3min planning, 5min writing, 2min checking for mistakes (spelling, grammar).
Write an Essay (20 minutes)
- Plan your essay in an order by checking it whether it is an Opinion essay, advantages & disadvantages, or Problem & Solution.
- Be aware of Spellings, Grammar, and Plurals.
- Use a wide range of vocabularies for a higher score. Otherwise, several topic-related words are sufficient to score a good mark.
- Try to write at least 3-5 paragraphs.
- 1x Introduction
- x2 or x3 Body paragraphs
- No bullet point.
- Include specific example to support your ideas.
- Time Manage – 3 min Plan, 14 min writing, 3 min checking (spellings, grammar).