1. Whether travel is a necessary component of a quality education. Discuss and give your own experience.
2. In the education system, assessments through formal written examinations are still valid. Discuss your opinion with your own experiences.
3. Some people believe law changes human behaviors. Do you agree or disagree?
4. Television has many useful functions to play in everyone’s life, for some its relaxation, for some it is the companion. Discuss your viewpoint and support your answer with examples and discussion point.
5. The way many people interact with each other has changed because of technology. In what ways has technology affected the types of relationships that people make? Has this been a positive or negative development?
6. It is argued that getting married before finishing school or getting a job is not a good choice. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
7. In underdeveloped countries, tourism has disadvantages and can be said the opposite as well. Discuss your opinions and give examples.
8. Many people think that regions affect successful person. What is your opinion about native regions and accomplished person’s influence on the region he belongs to?
9. People pursue dangerous activities like sky-diving, motorcycle sports, white-water river rafting etc. Do you support? If yes why, and if not why not?
10. Some people could stay effective in their lives by doing the repetitive routine, such as eating the same diet. Do you think it can apply to everyone? (NEW)
11. In the past 100 years, there are many important inventions such as antibiotics, airplanes and computers. What do you think is the most important invention for the past century? Why?
12. Global warming is one of the most serious issues that the world is facing today. What are the causes of global warming and what measures can governments and individuals take to tackle this issue?
13. Benefits and problems of studying and work related to old theatre play in high schools. Give your opinion with examples. (NEW)